Here are some pictures from their practice Saturday. Aren't the dresses all just amazing? I love that they all coordinate, but are not identical. Of course these were made by the amazing Jenni Jackson, from our ward. Please check her out. We are excitedly awaiting our first order from her!Monday, May 18, 2009
A big week for Dream girls
This is an exciting week for India and our family. It is the week of her big Dream girls show. India's big show is this Friday at 7pm at the Hartland Music Hall, $6 a ticket. Here's the invitation. :)
Here are some pictures from their practice Saturday. Aren't the dresses all just amazing? I love that they all coordinate, but are not identical. Of course these were made by the amazing Jenni Jackson, from our ward. Please check her out. We are excitedly awaiting our first order from her!
Here are some pictures from their practice Saturday. Aren't the dresses all just amazing? I love that they all coordinate, but are not identical. Of course these were made by the amazing Jenni Jackson, from our ward. Please check her out. We are excitedly awaiting our first order from her!
Labels:
Dream girls,
India,
Jenni Jackson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the pictures! The dresses are amazing!!! India looks so great! Once again I am going to miss the show (second year in a row because we will be out of town) :( I'm bummed!
Post a Comment