Monday, August 17, 2009

a little painting...


So, do you like my paint? I wish I had more time to do it, but it's FINALLY getting there! Yes, this is almost the same green I've painted in three houses now.

6 comments:

helenw said...

I do like it! A good green is so hard to find - I've had enough green paint disasters to scare me off green for good. They look fine on the paint chip and then horrible on the wall, or good in daylight but horrible in artificial light. Congrats on finding a keeper! I'll ask you for the name/number if I ever have the courage to try again!

Erin said...

I love it! It's beautiful Angie :)

Angie Cheney said...

Thanks friends!

Julie Barb said...

Looks great Angie! Love the color!

Priscilla said...

Your kitchen is super pretty, Angie! I have that same color in our bedroom and everytime I walk in there I feel it's calming effect.

The Kennedys said...

Stick with what you know and like! We painted our 2nd house we built the exact color inside (just one shade lighter) because we knew we liked it and it made us happy. I have all of the paint chips in my file for the next one!