Thursday, January 7, 2010

I LOVE BOOKS! 2009

I really enjoyed keeping track of the books I read this year and am going to keep it up in 2010...reading Mitch Albom's Have a Little Faith (I keep thinking of this book as Gotta Have Faith--you know like the George Michael song...) and the sequel to The Society of S, a little vampire novel I'm enjoying.  Not creepy, like Twilight, not as good, but enjoyable...

Books I've read in 2009 (32)...

A Thousand Shall Fall: The Shiloh Legacy series, book two by Bodie and Brock Thoene

Above and Beyond by Betsy Brannon Green

Backtrack by Betsy Brannon Green

Code of Honor by Betsy Brannon Green

Don't Close Your Eyes by Betsy Brannon Green

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (again)

Girl With a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier


Lord of the Flies by William Golding

Never Look Back by Betsy Brannon Green

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (again)

Recovering Charles by Jason F. Wright

Say to this Mountain: The Shiloh Legacy series, book three by Bodie and Brock Thoene

The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck

The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forestor

The Great and Terrible: Clear as the Moon (Volume 6) by Chris Stewart

The Great and Terrible: From the End of Heaven (Volume 5) by Chris Stewart

The Great and Terrible: Fury & Light (Volume 4) by Chris Stewart

The Great and Terrible: The Second Sun (Volume 3) by Chris Stewart

The Great Gatzby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society: A Novel by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch


The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

The Shiloh Legacy: In My Father's House by Bodie Thoene

The Silent Patriots by Joann Arnold

The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling

Things Hoped For by Andrew Clements

Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace...One School at a Time (and also the Children's book and Young adult version) by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (again)

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

You are Captivating: Celebrating a Mother's Heart by Stasi Eldredge

z...and countless children's books read over and over (think Dora goes to the Doctor and Good Night Blue)

No comments: