Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Milestones...

Max was chosen as Hutchings Elementary Student of the month!  The certificate says January, but he just got it yesterday, March 23rd, and had his picture taken with it.  We are so proud of our Max.  He is such a good example to his brother and sister and us!  His certificate was signed by our Congressman that we love, Mike Rogers!  

This is India's Spring picture (Max was absent, and I don't think they do retakes.).  Isn't she looking old?  I find it funny that her knee is worn out, like all her pants, because still, at 9, we can't keep her off her hands and knees (no, I wouldn't have put those pants on her if I had noticed).  India got her first standardized test results back this week, when she got her MEAP scores.  She got 312 for Math which is a 2-Proficient.  She is perfectly at grade level, where she should be for this.  For Reading, she got a 340, a 1-Advanced.  This means: "the student's performance exceeds grade level expectations and indicates substantial understanding and application of key concepts defined for Michigan students." We're so happy with her results!

Sidney is MOSTLY pottie-trained, which is very exciting for all of us.  We hope we are almost done with diapers! 

No comments: