Tuesday is our crazy day with Dream Girls and soccer after school. It is always a very stressful day. We are all kind of getting over sinus infections/colds/allergies, so we're hoping to feel better soon.
It has been so uncharacteristically cold here since the end of August. I have really missed not having all that many beautiful Fall days this year. On Monday, we had some old friends, Helen and Scott, over for dinner. We had never met each other's children, and the oldest are almost 10, I think? Anyway, we really had a nice time with them, and the kids all really liked each other which was awesome. We both went to high school with Helen and I went to U of M with both Helen and Scott. Most of their family are vegetarians so we had Gus' pizza, greek salad and breadsticks--our favorite.
Did you watch the debate last night? I was not impressed. I thought McCain said he was going to really take the gloves off now? What does he have to lose? Obama and McCain just kept saying the same old, same old that we've heard a million times. I'm really mad that McCain decided Michigan just wasn't worth his time anymore...that's just going to make less people go to the polls. I mean if you feel like it's best to pull out, fine, do it, but don't announce it to everyone.
Okay...well, I really am going to try and be better about blogging and keep it as a kind of journal. Catch ya later....A.
6 comments:
Hey, Angie! I just found your blog from Julie Barb's and I wanted to say "HI!" Your family is so cute, and those special little ones are so lucky to have you both! I've loved reading up on you all! Mind if I add a link to your blog on mine? Take care!
Thanks Priscilla! Sure, link away. I just the other night found your blog on Elizabeth Downie's, I think. Your family is beautiful and big! I'm sure you are very busy! I will link to you too if you don't mind. Thanks!
Oh no you did-n't...
Angie, you just can't come on your blog and talk about eating Gus' pizza, greek salad and breadsticks! That is just mean.
My family in Grand Rapids still make it a point to eat there when they are at the outlets, or otherwise in SE Mich. Makes a guy in Wyoming pretty jealous...and hungry!
Mmmmm....Gus'
:) Sorry Scott. Gus' is great! There's no point in getting any other pizza when you live by Gus'! Our favorite thing is to get pizza, greek salad and breadsticks and take them to Imagination Station at the Brighton mill pond. Don't you just miss home!?
Thanks for having us over Angie! It was so great to see you and start getting caught up again. For the rest of the week whenever we drove to my MIL and FIL's house we all yelled, " Hi Angie, Frank, India, Max and Sidney!" when we passed your house.
It was great to see you guys too! :) You have such a nice family.
Post a Comment