Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dream Girls Christmas show

Our resident Dream Girl, India, had her Christmas show tonight. They performed at a local senior citizen home and parents got to come and see too. They did so great! She was beautiful in her Jenny Jackson original outfit (which she gets to keep after her May performance). She had a solo in "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!" Indie sure has come a long way. We are very proud of her.



I love these ones with her friends CiCi, Cora and Rebecca (how cute are they?):

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

She is so cute! I love the outfits! :) That's fun that she likes to perform and sing. I'm glad it went well.

Angie Cheney said...

Thanks Elizabeth. It was fun. Aren't the dresses great? Jenni is in our ward, and she is so talented!

The Kennedys said...

I love the dresses! Sounds fun!