Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

I'm sorry to have neglected this blog for a while...we've all been on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks (not over yet) and instead of getting lots done, I seem to never get a thing done! Oh well. Here are some pictures to catch you up. Frank's sister's family, Lori, Jeff, Trenton and Graham, came to spend a night with us the night before the Cheney Christmas in Saginaw...these are all the kids with their Grandma Cheney homemade pajamas, except Sidney (his were dirty!).


These are from the Cheney Christmas in Saginaw at Great Grandma Frank's house. Like the 30 year-old blue shag carpeting? Cheney cousins....Maddy, Sidney, Trenton, India, Bryce, Graham and Max.
This is the whole gang in Saginaw including our family, Paul and Sandy Cheney, Jeff, Lori, Trenton and Graham Holstege, Great Grandma Frank, Teresa, Al and Desha Frank (with Preston), Don, Nancy and Michelle Frank and Todd, Mikki, Maddy and Bryce Cheney.



Our kids in front of our tree before opening presents Christmas morning!



Linda, Jess and I at my Dad and Linda's house for Christmas afternoon Krispin Christmas celebration....
These last ones are from the Henry Ford museum...we went Tuesday. Max and India as a hot dog by the weenie mobile and then Out of this World space picture, not so good of Sidney but cool of Max:






Hope you are all on vacation too and get all the things you want to get done done! Best wishes for a great New year in 2009 to all of you!

2 comments:

The Kennedys said...

Fun pics, looks like a fun vacation time!

Julie Barb said...

I've been "inactive" in the blogging world for a little while...I just went back and read all your postings that I missed:) Looks like a fun holiday!!