Wednesday, September 16, 2009
U of M Museum of Art trip
So, for one of our last days of summer, 9/2/9, we had a summer school "field trip" down to Ann Arbor. We went to the U of M Museum of Art down on campus. I love taking my kids down there and showing them places I lived and spent lots of time when I was in school. Do you like this photo timed to get the Michigan Union sign between them and the cars going by? Fun.
We had to take this picture with the Claude Monet, Mom's favorite! Too bad it didn't come out very well. They had a lot of Picasso paintings and amazing Tiffany Glass pieces too. Cool.
Here are my cuties on the front steps. Then we went and had lunch with Dad at the Macaroni Grill. It was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Next time you guys go to A2, let me know and we'll go with:)
Post a Comment