Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stake Conference and the flu at our house!

We had Stake Conference last weekend. My feelings from it are that I need to go to the temple more, that that is where I will find the peace I need in my life. I thought that now that Sidney is the only one home, I can find a babysitter and go on Thursdays during the day whenever I can. I talked to my friend Sally Mikat about it, and she was feeling the same way, that she just needed to go. We are going to try and work out going together when we can! I'm so excited.

We couldn't go this week because all our kids got the H1N1 flu. Max and India got it the worse, and Sidney just a little. He was all ready on antibiotics for an ear infection, and I think it gave him some protection, thank goodness. Mom and Dad did not get it! I guess on Wednesday, Max's class had 18 out for it! It is running rampart here, and so many have had it now. Many in our church family.

2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

I'm happy to watch Sidney (and Caleb) if you guys want to go to the temple sometime on a Thursday:)

Angie Cheney said...

Thanks Julie! We missed you today!