Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween 2008 continued
Hi! It's been a fun-filled few days. Here are some pumpkin pictures and some pictures of India's class. Also one of my mom looking good for Halloween and my brother Dan's new and improved" family. Sidney screaming before trick-or-treating. Lots of fun...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love all the Halloween pictures Angie:) Looks like fun times! Also, love the new blog header...so I take it you figured it out somehow...now YOU will have to teach ME how to do that!!!
Thanks Julie. I decided to make it myself. It was easier than I thought it would be. I made it with Microsoft Publisher. I can make one for you if you would like...you could send me the pictures you would like in it and tell me colors you want, etc.
Found your blog through Julie's and I can't believe how much your kids have grown! And we didn't even know about Sidney. Congrats on your beautiful family. You all look great and it's fun to see what you've been up to. We miss Michigan!!!
--Lisa
Thanks Lisa. I just spent some time catching up on your family as well. I don't know where you are...I googled LAMAR and found Colorado? Is that right? It must be so hard to be on the move so much. I heard Jon Bon Jovi's song, "Who says you can't go home?" today and thought I am so happy to be home! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment