Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sidney is 2!

So, Sidney turned 2 on the 10th, yesterday. Tomorrow will be two years since we picked him up! We are so blessed to have him. We just had a small family party with our immediate family. Sidney is getting to be such a personality all his own. To say that he loves Dora and Yo!Gabba!Gabba! is an understatement, so he was VERY excited for presents this year! He also loved Grama Judy's catypillar! This top picture is when he was finished with his 2nd plate full of cake (Max and India each had about 2 1/2 bites before throwing the rest away as usual). Yeah, nothing hereditary about eating habits...







Max and India were so proud to be able to give him their own presents for him. He's pretty special to all of us.


I have had lots of fun with making banners lately. I did one for here and some for the Brighton Ward Young Women blog that I do. I didn't know they were so easy. Fun!


A few words about the election...I am really hoping our country will be okay after an extremely liberal President and both houses of Congress for at least two years. I really like what a friend wrote on her blog about the election. She said, "Throughout this campaign, supporters of Barack Obama felt that he had given "HOPE" to them and this country. I find my hope through the Savior Jesus Christ. I know that our God is all knowing. He is our ruler. We live in a time, that regardless of the leaders, it will be tough. I choose to find hope in following Jesus." I wholeheartedly agree. I also appreciate words of a prophet from our latest General Conference when Elder Jeffrey R. Holland said, "The latter days are not a time to fear and tremble. They are a time to be believing and remember our covenants." Amen to that! Take Care, A.

No comments: