Please just vote today. Say a prayer first and then decide and vote.Because people ask me, I thought I would tell you who I am voting for because I'm not ashamed of it...I'd be happy to give reasons if you would like. Also I didn't put who I am voting for in my own Oceola Township elections, but they are all uncontested Republicans running, so I think you can figure it out.
John McCain and Sarah Palin, President/Vice President
Jack Hoogendyk, Jr. US Senator
Mike Rogers, US Representative
Bill Rogers, State Representative
Scott Jenkins, Richard Zeile, State Board of Education
Susan Brown, John LaFond, U of M Regents
Scott Romney, Lisa Bouchard, MSU Regents
Danialle Karmanos, Torion Bridges, WSU Regents
David Morse, Prosecuting Attorney
Robert Bezotte, Sheriff
Margaret Dunleavy, Clerk
Dianne Hardy, Treasurer
Sally Reynolds, Register of deeds
Brian Jonckheere, Drain Commissioner
Jim Mantey County, Commissioner
Cliff Taylor, Justice of Supreme Court
I don't like either candidate for Judge of Court of Appeals non-incumbent
Patrick Murphy Meter, Judge of Court of Appeals incumbent
Jay Drick, Judge of 53rd District Court
Doug Moore, Howell School Board (no, I am not voting for 2 even though I know I can. Doug Moore is a good man. He's the only person I feel that way about). 4 year term
Deborah Drick, Howell School Board 2 year term
Ballot 1 marijuana NO
Ballot 2 stem cells NO
3 comments:
We're in agreement on everything:) I am worried about the outcome of this election...so many moral issues at stake.
Looks like the OPPOSITE of everything I voted for actually happened:(
So depressing and seriously scary.
Post a Comment