Sunday, March 15, 2009

These are the haps...

We took Max to get his 5 year pictures...the last ones before school pictures. Yes, we're a bit late. Actually, I still haven't done Sidney's 2 year pictures, but I refuse to take him to get pictures before he lets us cut his hair. It is so long and ratty, and he's hysterical whenever we try to cut it. We're not sure what to do. Isn't Max so big and so old? To see all of them, go to http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=e36fbf1e3d1d01ea2a944dfefaeb216b&sid=9QctWbdo2Y1M,



This one of Max and Sidney was while we were waiting to get Max's pictures done. I thought it was cute of the boys.

2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

Max's pictures turned out very nice Angie:) He's a little studmuffin! Portrait Innovations does a great job. Have you tried taking Sidney somewhere to get his haircut? You could try it...I noticed that my kids always sit really still for someone else, but they move around and don't cooperate as well for me. Missed you at church today:)

Sisters staying connected... said...

What cute pictures! He is so grown up! Ky is bad with haircuts too. Always had to hold him down and pray it looks decent. That isnt good adice though, I know. :) ALie