Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I have not been a very good blogger lately, sorry. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I guess this blog suffers just like all the unfinished journals I have lying around my house...

We have had a lot of excitement around here lately with all the Easter festivities. Here is a picture of the kids at Rollerama with the Easter Bunny. Then most of the rest are from the Primary/Corder family Easter activity at Epley Park in Hartland. It was FREEZING, but so fun. The kids loved it.

You've gotta love Max and Sid being rock stars with their shades and bobbing for peeps. :)

These last few are from our egg decorating exploits. We had fun.
I have to make a comment about Max's smiles. We finally got through to him that his fake smiles weren't cutting it, so we told him he has to be laughing every time we take a picture, and I think it's working! What do you think?

1 comment:

Kirstynn Evans said...

What... I LOVED Max's fake smiles! They look like they are having a great and hoppy weekend. YOu must keep your blog updated, if not for your posterity, but for your friends that live far away now.