We decided we're going to do FHE tomorrow night because we kind of ran out of time tonight. :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Yippee! Cheneys got a new camera!
We decided we're going to do FHE tomorrow night because we kind of ran out of time tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cool...so fun to get a new camera...I love getting new technology gadgets and figuring them out:) Digital photography is the next best thing to white bread. I often wonder how our parents ever got a good picture of us with film cameras. My kids move too much and it takes about 10 tries before I get a good picture. Thank goodness for digital!...and for blogs to share pictures on! How did we live without them:)
I don't know! It is so fun. I actually was looking on your blog for your post about when you got your new camera, but I couldn't find it, to see which kind you got. I'm so excited to finally get a good picture because I have to take a million before they're all smiling. Your pictures on your header are adorable, by the way!
Your old camera sounds like my old camera that had been dropped too many times! Having our new camera was worth all of the $ since it turns on super quick and I don't miss shots waiting for the flash anymore! Have fun!
Oh my! I'm a little slow these days! I've had your blog bookmarked for months, and just today realized that the mosaic of photos is just the header....and kept wondering when you would change them! Dooh!
I love the photos of your family!
:)
Jessica
Thanks Jessica! Nice to hear from you! Are you on facebook?
Nope, not on facebook! I spend too much time at the computer as is! :)
Jessica
Post a Comment