
Apparently Frank has a face for justice. He was picked for a jury this week here in Livingston County. The experience wasn't the best. He thought the whole trial was pretty much a mockery. Now that it's over, and he can
read about the guy, he sees that no judge or prosecutor would try the guy because he's so "unbalanced!" They had to bring in an Ingham County judge even. He fired many defense lawyers and wanted to represent himself. He has had MANY run-ins with the law and is an all-around GREAT guy. They found him guilty but on a lesser charge. Frank was SHOCKED that his fellow jurors didn't want to find him guilty on the greater charge because the guy was obviously not a good guy, but others on the jury were more than willing to assume the cops were all out to get him! Anyway, I didn't put his name here because I don't want to come up on any search engines, just to be safe!
1 comment:
What a case! I bet that was an interesting experience to be on the jury for that nutjob! haha
Post a Comment