
Hi! We took Sidney to Portrait Innovations for pictures finally. It has been almost a year since he's had any professional pictures done and that's a long time for someone who is not quite 2 1/2. I love Portrait Innovations because they have a great package for only $9.99, and you get to pick whatever picture you want for it. They also let you bring more than one outfit which is cool. We didn't decide to change Sidney today because I knew we had great ones and it was just more of a hassle than I wanted to bother with. He looks so old in these pictures, and I was really happy with how they all came out. Click
here if you would like to see all of the pictures.
6 comments:
Hey Angie! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can't believe how old he looks! I was just reading over my blog posts from last year, and it was around this time that Nora started nursery. I can't believe our kids have been in nursery for a year! Ugh... Anyways, that kids all look so happy! You guys are so great for what you do!
Thanks Kirstynn! I know! I seriously cannot believe how the kids just keep getting bigger and bigger and older and growing up! I've told them there is no growing up in our house, but they go to school and church and friends and do their growing up there, I guess. Sidney was so cute getting his pictures done. When he was all done, he said, "MOM, more CHEESE!"
AWE! he is so handsome!!! how CUTE!!!
Angie! Those turned out so well! He looks so happy! What's your secret for making him smile so well?:) Very cute!
Hmmm, he just loved doing it. The guy kept making him laugh. Plus Max was helping to make him smile too. I never do the kids together on the same day (well, not very often). Wait till the babies are about 2 and they'll be the same way. :)
Very cute, they did a really nice job.
Post a Comment