Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Our stay at the Castle...
We went to Frankenmuth's Bavarian Inn Thursday to Saturday. Our kids call it The Castle. We love it there. This was our Christmas present from Frank's parents this year. It is so fun. Unfortunately Sidney was sick the whole time which made it not a fun time for him or either of his parents, but we think Max and India had a good time! We did enjoy swimming and playing games in the Fun Center and our yummy Chicken dinner, of course. I think we got some good pictures... 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures! I can't wait to take my family to Frankenmuth!
Looks like a great time Angie! I didn't even know you guys were going. Franknmuth is one of those places that I always think about going, but never do. You'll have to tell me more about where to stay overnight, etc. Looks like the kids had lots of fun:)
It's always nice to have a winter getaway! I remember that place and the chicken is yummy!
Post a Comment